Friday, November 15, 2013

Fireworks


I thought I'd posted this, so sorry i'm a little late. This shot was taken of the Barnard Castle Fireworks display at Green Lane School (the same place Nathan has football practice). There was a bonfire too, a 16' trojan Horse went up in flames. Apparently last years event at The Domains was cancelled because of horse lovers complaining, so it was a bit of a statement.
Anyway, I went into a neighboring field to take this shot, also causing me to save on the entry fee, that's my excuse anyway. It was pitch black, and me and Nicky struggled to set the tripod up, change lenses, add the shutter release cable etc etc all by the light of another camera's back panel I had on me.
It was pretty good. Barney is a pretty small town, so didn't know what to expect, so I was pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment