Friday, May 2, 2014

Blowing My Own Trumpet


The picture of me above is worrying in I seem to be starting to resemble Wallace (from Wallace & Gromit). Still, I'm (sort of) smiling.
I recently entered a couple of local competitions.
The first was the Teesdale Mercury Calender competition. I only found out after a friend showed me the article in the paper, that I was one of the 12 winners!

I also entered a competition for Durham County Council and had this reply:

Hello,

I’m delighted to tell you that your photograph has been shortlisted in our top 20 in the photograph competition.

The top 20 will be on display in our Durham Room at County Hall next week.  You are welcome to come along and take a look.

I didn't win that competition, but felt very pleased I'd got so far for a first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment