Monday, August 26, 2013

Barney Busker Festival





There were about 5 acts at the busker festival from all over the world. The top act was from Ghana, then the balancing guy was from the USA, there was also a lady from Australia called California...confused?
And the bottom guy was from...Bristol! Unfortunately Nicky was too scared to use my new camera (so missed my debut) because this guy called me and another guy up to help in his fire juggling act. You see the rig behind him? He got on that to tightrope walk whilst juggling with a firebrand, a machete and a Tesco apple. I was helping keep the line taut, and it was physically knackering!
We didn't hang around for the final act, I was too exhausted.
A lot of fun though on what turned into an absolute scorcher of an afternoon in Barney.

No comments:

Post a Comment